Wilmington restaurant owner Angel Montes tells the story of how Los Tres Cochinitos, the establishment his family owns, got its start.
- Dad Playing Piano at the Hacienda — Mona Dallas Reddick
- Immigrant Grandfather Builds a Fish Empire — Stephanie Mardesich
- The McOsker Firefighters — Tim McOsker
- Racial Strife on the Docks in the 1950s — Dave Arian
- Aromas of the Harbor Area — Joe Buscaino
- Boys Club Welcomes Girls — Mike Lansing
- Becoming Honorary Mayor – John Bagakis
- Major General Peter Gravett and Saluting all Veterans!
- Watching Italian Soccer at Grandparents House — John Bagakis
- A Warner Grand Love Story — Tim McOsker