Tim McOsker, a longtime San Pedro community leader and CEO of AltaSea at the Port of Los Angeles, tells the story of how his grandparents on both sides of his family arrived in San Pedro.
December 3, 2020
Stories Of Los Angeles Harbor Area – For Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow (SOLAHA)
Vol. II, No. 34 – Tim McOsker, attorney at law, former Chief of Staff for City of Los Angeles Mayor James Hahn, long time San Pedro community leader, currently CEO Altasea, recounts stories of how his grandparents arrival in SP.
More charming cozy sort of stories from Tim about his paternal grandfather who helped open Terminal Island prison and met “guest” Al Capone; and maternal grandmother who opened “Wilma’s” (kitchen).
Other Memories From Tim McOsker
- Getting a Casual Card — Tim McOsker
- A Warner Grand Love Story — Tim McOsker
- Grandparents Come to San Pedro — Tim McOsker
- (former) Chief of Staff for L.A. Mayor James Hahn & “Clean Politics” — Tim McOsker
- Sneaking into Marineland — Tim McOsker
- Buying Mrs. Carroll’s House — Tim McOsker
- Responding to Tim McOsker, Vol. II, No. 15 – How he purchased his home
- The McOsker Firefighters — Tim McOsker