Longtime San Pedro community leader and CEO of AltaSea at the Port of Los Angeles, Tim McOsker recounts the story of how his dad, a tough San Pedro kid, met his mom, a nice girl from Mary Star, when they both worked at the Warner Grand Theater.
February 11, 2021
Stories Of Los Angeles Harbor Area – For Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow (SOLAHA)
Vol. II, No. 43 – Tim McOsker recounts how his parents met.
Another charming story from Tim a pro pos of Valentine’s Day (Feb. 14) about his parents meeting at Warner Bros. Theatre (now Warner Grand Theatre) and his mother not so impressed, though his dad didn’t give up and they’ve been married 62 years!
Happy Valentine’s Day to all – toujours l’amour!
Other Memories From Tim McOsker
- Getting a Casual Card — Tim McOsker
- A Warner Grand Love Story — Tim McOsker
- Grandparents Come to San Pedro — Tim McOsker
- (former) Chief of Staff for L.A. Mayor James Hahn & “Clean Politics” — Tim McOsker
- Sneaking into Marineland — Tim McOsker
- Buying Mrs. Carroll’s House — Tim McOsker
- Responding to Tim McOsker, Vol. II, No. 15 – How he purchased his home
- The McOsker Firefighters — Tim McOsker